New registration REQUIREMENT

Archive section for Bfest Topics
Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

Sorry to RE-Hash this out, but I'm getting alot of incorrect registrations through.

When you register, Please make sure you do the following if you're getting a T-Shirt.

QUOTEThere is a minor change for this year, so PAY ATTENTION!

When you pre-order your t-shirts, you MUST include, in addition to the normal ordering, (by typing in the comments section) what type of t-shirt you are ordering. New for 2007 we are offereing Men's, Women's, and Youth sizes. They are available in:

Men's- S,M,L,XL-5XL

Women's- S,M,L,XL-2XL

Youth- XS,S,M,L,XL

Remember, you MUST specify which t-shirt you are ordering or your registration will be INVALID until what you are ordering is confirmed.

So when you fill out the registration form, you NEED to specify in the additional comments section if the shirts are MENS, WOMENS, or YOUTH sizes.

Cliff Scott
gypsy

Post by gypsy »

what do the shirts look like this year?

---------------------RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!---------------------
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Post by quad4berettagtz »

At this time, we are not allowed to release a copy of the design to the public.  Once we get closer to Bfest we may release a lo-res version for the members to view.  The reason for this is in the past we have had people pirate the design off the site and go and make their own shirts.  Imagine my surprise when, in '05 I went to the trophy shop to get the design to the guy and...  he already had it (lo-res however) from some promo guy shopping it around.  It is because of things like this that we can't release it at this time.  Sorry for the inconvienience!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
MikeH

Post by MikeH »

I won't be able to attend BFest, but would like to order t-shirts. Will I still need to pay the registration fee? Can the shirts be mailed since I won't be able to pick them up?

Thanks!

MikeH

Mike
1993 Chevrolet Beretta Base V6