I want this!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Kyle Anderson

I want this!

Post by Kyle Anderson »

Man.... so nice

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/842263365.html

If only my car was sold by now

300zx is going to be the Beretta replacement, whenever the Audi is 100% fixed and the Beretta is sold.

Jetfoi34

I want this!

Post by Jetfoi34 »

good choice, i want one, only problem is the TT manual trans ones are still pretty expensive if you can find one non-molested
id be fine with non turbo 5-speed though too

1991 Beretta GT 3400 5-speed -- black/garnet

1988 Beretta GT auto
17.355 @ 78.63

1991 Beretta GTZ quad4  -  R.I.P.
BurritoZ26

I want this!

Post by BurritoZ26 »

That is nice, but I think your beretta looks nicer, why you selling it?

MikeH

I want this!

Post by MikeH »

(Kyle Anderson @ Sep. 17 2008,17:25)QUOTEMan.... so nice

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/842263365.html

If only my car was sold by now

300zx is going to be the Beretta replacement, whenever the Audi is 100% fixed and the Beretta is sold.
Oh, that's a nice car!

Mike
1993 Chevrolet Beretta Base V6
Kyle Anderson

I want this!

Post by Kyle Anderson »

I have several reasons for selling the Beretta, but my main reason is that I've owned the car for 6 years and it's done to where I'm happy with it. I need a good project, and the Beretta just doesn't cut it anymore. The car is damn nice, runs mint, is all recently rebuilt, has very minimal rust, has more mods than I can remember, and someone is going to get one hell of a deal on it. I want someone else to really enjoy this car.

I want that specific 300zx, but there's no telling if it's still going to be avaliable when I have the money for it (I refuse to take out loans). It's only a non-turbo automatic, but I would be more than happy with it. Whatever I get, I can assure everyone that it's going to be just as wild as the Beretta. I can't leave a perfectly good car alone!

The TT manual 300's are still going to 6.5k and up depending on options and condition... out of my price range. That's for a stock one. The lowest I found for a non-turbo body swapped to TT was 4500... not too bad. I *might* be able to swing that much.

I was on the fence for a while deciding what to do with my vehicle situation, and I decided I need two cars... I can't daily-drive a project car. No way. I was looking at vehicles and happened to catch a clip of a 240sx doing a little drifting... that got me hooked; rwd was a must. A buddy has a very nice 97 240sx and that is one sharp car! I looked for a while and realized how much prices had skyrocketed since the drifting craze. Seems it didn't affect the better-looking 300zx's though I thought for sure 300's would be well out of my price range, but damn... they're surprisingly affordable!

edit: sorry for the long post... I kinda got a little excited

1988GTU

I want this!

Post by 1988GTU »

I always see a black one around here.  It always goes to a house down the road from me and sounds great.  The folks he deals with are younger folks that drive STI's, EVO's, and SRT-4's.  
Nice looking style they have, too damn expensive!

_________
-------------
Chazzman

I want this!

Post by Chazzman »

Nice, I have always liked that bodystyle of 300zx....

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff  
acemccool

I want this!

Post by acemccool »

Ya there is around 3 or 4 300zx's around town here and every single one is done out nicely. I really like the looks of them too, I know I'd rather have one instead of my beretta's.

Dont drink and drive, you may hurt your beretta or even worse, 2 beretta's. Have you hugged your quad today?
1990 Chevy Beretta GT 313,018km - Waiting for a 2nd life
1990 Chevy Beretta GTZ 260,008km - Crushed
Winner of Best of Beretta Fest 2006
NastyEllEssWon

I want this!

Post by NastyEllEssWon »

what are you looking to get for the retta?

SuzukiGhostRider

I want this!

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

(Chazzman @ Sep. 30 2008,15:00)QUOTENice, I have always liked that bodystyle of 300zx....
X2! I've always thought that was the sexiest looking Z car Nissan made! Nice choice!

Kyle Anderson

I want this!

Post by Kyle Anderson »

(NastyEllEssWon @ Oct. 18 2008,18:05)QUOTEwhat are you looking to get for the retta?

4 grand as it sits with the new rims and tires. 3500 with the old rims. I'm going to talk to some people and see if they want some certain parts of the car; the price will go down accordingly to what is sold. I have to get 4 grand from this car; probably a combination of parting it out and selling what's left. There's still only 20k on the rebuilt engine and trans.

I've also decided that for the next few years I will not have another project car. I can't afford it, especially with college.. cars have a tendency to suck away ALL my money! The Audi is going to someone this week to get repaired... there goes another grand

What I am considering is buying a BMW Z3 to be my one car for the next few years.