Took First & Third at Local Car Show

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
ROLNGTZ

Post by ROLNGTZ »

I showed the Beretta and Lincoln LS at a local car show last sunday. The Lincoln won its class in 1998-Present Modified. The Beretta manage a third in Sport-Compact Domestic Wild. It beat out some tough competition for third. By the front wheel of both cars are the small plaques I got for placing.

2010 Camaro SS-2008 Trailblazer SS 2000-Lincoln LS 1991-Beretta GTZ 3800sc/L67
Bandit

Post by Bandit »

Congrats!

Does anyone ever realize you 3800s/c swapped yours at shows?  Or do they think it's what came in them?

- Ryan -
1987 Jeep Wrangler 4x4
1995 Chevy S10 Ext. Cab 4x4
ROLNGTZ

Post by ROLNGTZ »

The judges at the show wanted to put me in "domestic mild". I explained to them the swap and info on the Beretta, They didn't have a problem with it being in "domestic wild".

The supercharge gets peoples attention. They start to ask questions. Then they realise the amount of work in the swap. A lot of poeple think its a straight swap. Once I start telling them about the work for the motor mounts and front cross-member, etc. It gets there attention. They always want to hear it.

2010 Camaro SS-2008 Trailblazer SS 2000-Lincoln LS 1991-Beretta GTZ 3800sc/L67
niteridingGTU

Post by niteridingGTU »

dude i love your beretta i was planning on doin a 3800 swap on mine but i dont know where to find a 3800sc in good condition but congrats

b_pappy

Post by b_pappy »

Nice looking car, both actually. I miss my Beretta so much. I haven't settled up with insurance yet (I was stopped, rear ended and it's been 5 freakin' months - What is taking so long?). Anyhow, I come and look at the other Berettas and think of getting another, great seeing some of these are kept so nice.
Bruce