BerettaFest Registration is OPEN!

Archive section for Bfest Topics
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

BerettaFest Registration is OPEN!

Post by quad4berettagtz »

No, I'm not pulling your chains, we are proud to announce that registration for BerettaFest 2009 is now OPEN! We have a new registration site, and it just took awhile for us to get it up and running. Before the link, some information recap:

Registration prices:
-$25 for car/driver (was $20)
-$10 for EACH passenger (stayed the same)

T-shirt prices:
-$15 for pre-ordered shirts at time of registration (was $12)
-$18 for any leftover shirts at Bfest

Paypal address:
-our paypal address has changed! DO NOT use bfestreg@beretta.net for the address! It is now registration@berettafest.info You will see this in your registration confirmation, but I am also letting you know NOW!

Length:
-tenatively we will plan on keeping registration open until May 31,2009. We typically need to have the shirt order in by early June, so we will have to wrap up registration before that happens. If we are able to extend registration, there will be another post to let you all know.

Hotel info:
-Once we recieve your payment for your registration, you will be notified by email of our hotel that we have the block of rooms at. To ensure proper communication, please make sure your information on your registration is ACCURATE so that we can quickly get ahold of you with that information!

So, without further adieu, go ahead and get yourself on our registration page at:

http://berettafest.info

Hope to see you all in June!!!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
KFLO 93 GT

Re: BerettaFest Registration is OPEN!

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

On the registration site, it appears that BFest 2003 is not showing up for anyone. Not a huge concern really, but one I figure you guys would like to know about.

93 GTs
diedemus

Post by diedemus »

There was a minor typo on my end, anyone that checked 2003 can send me a message and I will correct it in the database.

scannerman

Post by scannerman »

:runsies:

quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Just shooting out a reminder that registration is only open for a limited time! We are looking at closing registration in a little over 3 weeks! If you are planning to register, it would be wise to sign up now to ensure that we recieve your payment on time. Once we recieve payment, you will get the hotel information. The sooner you get the hotel information, the better the chance that you will still be able to get a room in our block at the reserved price of $79/night! We look forward to seeing you on the list, and at Bfest June 18th!!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

booked my room, was able to get 7 days at the same low price. was told that parking was not a problem...

6 weeks and counting down......

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I gotta call for mine... I need from Wed-Sunday... and I may stay Sunday night if I want to. I don't have work on Monday morning still.

Gotta remember to call but so much other chit going on lately I keep forgetting.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

My God this is going nowhere!

Blame the economy, the fact these cars are becoming dinosaurs, or the geographical mistake of Charlotte this year. (And even though I voted for it, I am of the opinion this is not a good year to venture out of the core membership, which whether you like it or not is North East.)

Add the Thursday drag race which dictates an extra hotel night for those normally arriving Friday, and it appears there is a problem.

My sponsorship is in place and I will honor that, but I'm not making the trip.

My .02

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Eric that wasn't necessary... Most of us are upset over the circumstances this year, but there just isn't anything we can do about it. We just have to take what we can get, and be glad that we still have that, as little as it may be. And as most people did whine about, Drag Racing is not the central part of a Bfest, its just something that we have fun doing.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

3X00-Modified wrote:Eric that wasn't necessary... Most of us are upset over the circumstances this year, but there just isn't anything we can do about it. We just have to take what we can get, and be glad that we still have that, as little as it may be. And as most people did whine about, Drag Racing is not the central part of a Bfest, its just something that we have fun doing.
i do 100% agree with you, drag is a big part, and the show and is a big part and the remaining stuff all together is the rest.. so drag is 33% IMO.
and i believe that there r more members in the general Ohio are(IMO) then lower east coast.
i am serious, we should do a poll of people that would seriously attend a meet, and see what area pops up as a center/majority location.
if place A has the most people, it does not mean that place A would get it, we may make it at place B, place B would be a reasonable distance from A(example 4-6 hours), and that would help all the people coming from the rest of the alphabet(areas)

just my 2 cents yet again..., my goal is to meet and have the most cars/people possible.