BerettaFest 2009 Registration DEADLINE!!

Archive section for Bfest Topics
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

BerettaFest 2009 Registration DEADLINE!!

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Ok folks, we are starting to wind down the registration period for BerettaFest 2009! Registration will be closing at the end of the day on THURSDAY JUNE 4TH. That means that after midnight going into June 5th, no more registrations will be accepted. NOTE: Payments will be allowed to be recieved until 10pm CST FRIDAY JUNE 5TH. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK! If you are not paid in time, your t-shirt will not be ordered appropriately and we cannot guarantee that there will be any extra shirts this year, and you may miss out on our special group rate at the hotel!

LATE REGISTRATIONS ARE CONSIDERED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS! NO T-SHIRT WILL BE ORDERED AND YOU MUST EMAIL REGISTRATION@BERETTAFEST.INFO TO GET SPECIAL APPROVAL!

So, now is the time to get registered if you were procrastinating it until now. Those of you still needing to pay- PLEASE get your payments in ASAP. Please do not wait until the last second- this does impact how much we are able to fund for Bfest including the picnic, trophies, and prizes!!

See you in a few short weeks!!!!!!!!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
Asylum

Re: BerettaFest 2009 Registration DEADLINE!!

Post by Asylum »

Loosenut has registered TWICE!!

See if he pays and shows up, LOL!

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: BerettaFest 2009 Registration DEADLINE!!

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I am curious to see if he shows up as well... He is not well liked through some members on Bstuff, BUT then there are others that do like him. I think its more of the creepy stalkerish style he has on that board that may freak people out.

I'm also waiting to see how many people do not pay...

There are currently 30 people "coming" on the paid list, including passengers, and children (for shane ;) )

OR 29 if you Eric are not coming.

And there are 19 people on the unpaid list... One of which I KNOW is going since well he planned most of it, El Boner...

So that makes it a possibility of 48 people... if you are not coming once again Eric... if you are that could be 49 if everyone does in fact come.

I'm not sure how many people registered and have now decided not to come, OR those who haven't even registered yet.

There is a possibility of 26 cars if everyone on both lists show up... Obviously Boners C06 not counted, and the one other "other" on the paid list... I know Eric Wood's "other" should be his new car he's been working on if all goes well.

So....going by that we could possibly see

26 cars
48 people

It will be interesting to see how it really turns out ;)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"