Search found 218 matches

by Godlike
Mon Sep 14, 2026 8:11 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

It seems like as the company grew the customer support didn't
by Godlike
Sat Sep 12, 2026 7:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Ya, Documenting projects has definitely helped me in the past. sooo, backtracking a bit I had accumulated Holley motor mounts, trans mount, cross member and a Sniper Efi fuel tank w/ pump a year ahead of time. I liked the idea that all the front end parts were designed to work with each other. Thats...
by Godlike
Thu Sep 10, 2026 10:25 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Ya, working on the Bonneville means blowing off everything else I'm supposed to be doing. I got my power vent windows working. First attempt only one window would open but would not close. I ended up replacing both rear switches and they came to life, but the master switch didn't work. My spare didn...
by Godlike
Tue Sep 08, 2026 8:29 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Camaro paint job...after almost 10 years
Replies: 243
Views: 566912

Re: Camaro paint job...after almost 10 years

Ah, I got ya. Hopefully something works out. I need to eventually address some dents in my supra and its black so no room for error.
by Godlike
Mon Sep 07, 2026 11:03 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Haha that Summit sticker is great. Details can chew up so much time, but it's really satisfying when completed. And there's something about wiring that's like meditative. Looking good! I really gotta get back on my hot rod. My house garage is storing so much crap that's not mine right now. Drives m...
by Godlike
Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:24 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

We've had a tradition for the last (wow, umm, let's just say many years, :lol: ) of buying living trees for the Holiday, and planting them on the property. Unfortunately, I don't have much of a green thumb, and we have lost a few of them over the years. Nice that you are putting so many back in -I ...
by Godlike
Fri Sep 04, 2026 10:03 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Camaro paint job...after almost 10 years
Replies: 243
Views: 566912

Re: Camaro paint job...after almost 10 years

You could maybe shoot the engine bay or edge some parts; door jambs, underside of the hatch and what not and get some time behind the gun and see how it goes. If you have to buy all the paint line products though the cost can be staggering. I painted a small sign for my sister a year ago. It cost me...
by Godlike
Wed Sep 02, 2026 6:45 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

I installed power vents in the rear doors replacing the original manual ones. I bought them about 11 years ago. Got them tinted and started building a full power window harness. Ive been messing with gauge wiring.  For a few years now Ive been running a New Vintage Usa Grand Prix gauge set. I ordere...
by Godlike
Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:18 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Cleaned up my HVAC control.  The fan switch lever was broke off which is pretty standard. Painted the backing plate.  I used a Summit sticker for the blend indicator. Buffed the lens and added chrome tape to the base plate at the light surround. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55470010172_a33e75...
by Godlike
Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55502175872_84250e6167_b.jpg Untitled by GodlikeMotorsports , on Flickr In other news... I started working on interior wiring last winter. I pulled the rear speaker wires back to the front and rerouted them to the drivers side wireway. all of the noisy high power...
by Godlike
Tue Sep 01, 2026 9:13 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Ok, you asked for it...  Are you ready?   Your not ready Well tree planting ate up over a month of my time this spring.  The larger size Norway Spruce i ordered was a no go (bad crop) so they sent me 360 of the size 1 (8" trees) instead of 120 of the size 3 (18" trees).  I had also ordered...
by Godlike
Mon May 04, 2026 11:17 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Is This A Joke?
Replies: 2
Views: 55453

Re: Is This A Joke?

Wow.
Or just rip out all the brakes and shove a 2x4 in the spokes
by Godlike
Fri May 01, 2026 1:31 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Agreed, Raptor is a nice hard coating. The spray gun setup is awkward but it got it done. I can't get it to chip off my test piece by smoking it with a hammer.
Ya, Im already at the point where I just want my car back on the road and I have a mound of other projects in the way now
by Godlike
Wed Apr 29, 2026 11:31 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Its been a while but ive worked through alot of small things on the Bonneville. I Raptor linered the wheel well arches and trunk floor inside and out in preparation to install the fuel tank. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55002550189_9f2ee04dbf.jpg Ive pretty much finished all the primary wirin...
by Godlike
Fri Nov 14, 2025 3:51 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
Replies: 76
Views: 378009

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Bonneville Update! Gettin right into it https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54274302859_63a08592d0_w.jpg Stock LQ4/4L80 Ive been waiting to get more progress before updating the thread... Its been slow going but progress is progress. I had accumulated Holley motor mounts, trans mount, cross member a...