Search found 587 matches
- Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:48 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My Manvan - 2003 Pontiac Montana
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12469
Re: My Manvan - 2003 Pontiac Montana
This is exciting.
Please go 2.8 pulley and E85
Please go 2.8 pulley and E85
- Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:12 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: HOLY 2020 BERETTA.NET CALENDAR VOTING THREAD!
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35309
Re: HOLY 2020 BERETTA.NET CALENDAR VOTING THREAD!
1.1
2.4
3.6
4.10
5.13
6.17
7.18
8.9
9.12
10.2
11.15
12.16
2.4
3.6
4.10
5.13
6.17
7.18
8.9
9.12
10.2
11.15
12.16
- Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:45 am
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Koni Yellow PN's Bilstein #'s
- Replies: 109
- Views: 612205
Re: Koni Yellow PN's Bilstein #'s
I have 450lb springs in the rear, it's the springs Geoff haha
- Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:01 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112257
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
Wow, a woman driving an auto beat you, I knew it had to be easy!
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:57 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1995 Turbo'd 3500 Z
- Replies: 165
- Views: 153385
Re: 1995 Turbo'd 3500 Z
Yikes!
The forged block? That's upsetting..
Check your gate lines..
The forged block? That's upsetting..
Check your gate lines..
- Wed May 15, 2019 8:28 am
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Running E-85?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 50688
Re: Running E-85?
Jon and I did both have issues as Woody said above. Jon I believe went back to a stock bucket and it works fine for him, for me I kept running out of fuel even with a modified bucket, so I went with an external walbro and a hydramat in tank so I never have to drop it again.. Also e85 required roughl...
- Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112257
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
Savage speed shop aka #tsquaredmetalworks was happy to supply the slicks haha.
Yikes, I wonder how long your engine has had this going on. It might actually be quicker than you thought.
Yikes, I wonder how long your engine has had this going on. It might actually be quicker than you thought.
- Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:57 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Tylers (aka Slinkys) Build
- Replies: 154
- Views: 103470
Re: Tylers (aka Slinkys) Build
Been awhile.. Car still runs great.
Not much traffic on the forum these days, but I will most likely start adding to this thread again with the upcoming mods, combined with some done and never posted..
Not much traffic on the forum these days, but I will most likely start adding to this thread again with the upcoming mods, combined with some done and never posted..
- Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:48 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112257
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
Nice, finally you squeaked into the 13s haha.. I only trap around 103-106mph usually, but with a 1.8 60', you could definitely cut alot more off with a slick setup dropping your 60' down .2-.3 (if possible with your gearing). Also im still thinking that the old ducktapemobile is lighter than you thi...
- Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:37 am
- Forum: BerettaFest
- Topic: Bfest 2019 Proposal Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13685
Re: Bfest 2019 Proposal Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
I dig this proposal, I have been wanting to see the falls again since I was I kid.
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:23 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112257
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
Yeah almost everything sold from the POS.. Just have some brake light bulbs left.
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112257
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
I had to basically raise my intake so that my piping running from my aftercooler would align properly.
- Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:00 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112257
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
Very nice, sexy time build. I liked my phenolic spacers and the "idea" of them when i had them, they were just a pain to stop boost leaks double gasketing.. Mine were for proper plenum height spacing vs the typical "cooler intake temps" etc, so i ended up making aluminum o-ringed...
- Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:19 am
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Wilwood fronts and Neon rear discs... Which master cylinder???
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24543
Re: Wilwood fronts and Neon rear discs... Which master cylinder???
I run the lumina master cylinder with my wilwood brakes and no ABS. Decided to take the Beretta to work 2 months ago, was going around 50mph down a hill when a nice buck jumped right in front of me.. I smashed the brakes and it ended up doing a 180 and swapping lanes. Didn't hurt the car or the deer...
- Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 am
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Went to the track last weekend..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 51257
Re: Went to the track last weekend..
I'll never go to a slower shifting car 